America has the richest resources of almost any nation on earth.
Yet, we have permitted our politicians to stifle the use of our God-given bounty. Barack Hussein Obama has proclaimed that the greed of White people drives Americans to use 25% of the world's resources, while constituting only 6% of the world's population.
Our natural resources should not be locked up by politicians. They have no Constitutional right to keep us from our natural resources.
And worse...the Human cost of this junk science that our children in Public Schools have been taught as absolute truth: JOBS. Our President has set the EPA loose on Coal, and the targeted coal plants shuttered have led directly to 50,000 jobs lost in the coal, utility, and rail industries. Indirect job loss may total 250,000. (Click here to go to Count on Coal website.)
Liberal politicians, Democrat and Republican, have turned their backs on these 300,000 families. Their misery and agony goes unreported in the Main Stream Media. These people, in Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee, have been abandoned.
Energy costs as a result have skyrocketed, as Barack Hussein Obama promised on the campaign trail four years ago, and our nation has been on its knees ever since.
The time has come to reassert our right to power these United States back into economic world leadership. The time has come to send the corrupted "ruling class" back home to find real work.
We must become advocates for everything we hold dear.
Our duty as citizens and patriots should be to:
1) remove politicians and political parties from power who stand in the way of American industry and our national, natural resources. (Click here for our Citizen Action Agenda primer.)
2) reduce or remove the bear trap of bureaucracy and bureaucrats who, under authority of Congress, suppress American ingenuity and enterprise.
3) build more oil refineries.
4) support coal and other energy sources.
5) ignore "green" energy as a principal source of fuel, until such time as the technology can truly compete with other energy sources WITHOUT GOVERNMENT intervention.
Stop the Barack Hussein Obama Energy Cost